2. Your most rewatched movie.
Charade. No question about it—think I’ve seen it twice this month already. And it never, ever gets old.
5. Top 5 films of your favorite actor and actress.
Actor: Vincent Price. Movies: Theatre of Blood, Laura, Leave Her to Heaven, The Tomb of Ligeia and Madhouse.
Actress: Barbara Stanwyck. Movies: The Lady Eve, Baby Face, Ball of Fire, Double Indemnity and The Mad Miss Manton.
7. A movie storyline you wish you had actually lived.
Matilda. Lord, what I wouldn’t give to live with Miss Honey.
25. A movie you’ve seen that you think no one else’s here will have heard of?
Kvitebjørn Kong Valemon, aka The Polar Bear King. It ws a childhood favorite of mine and I’d actually *love it* if people here knew it. :D
27. A film that was better than the book.
Jackie Brown. I know, I know—the book was pretty alright, and QT kept a lot of the great bits, but Pam Motherfucking Grier? C’mon.
42. A movie that made you go ‘wtf was that’.
Dudley Do-Right—when I saw it as a kid I’m sure those were my exact words. Or you know, something similar. It was like, “What was that, Brendan Fraser? You were on such a roll with George of the Jungle, Blast from the Past, and The Mummy—and now you give me this??”
|July 17, 2012|